It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #1
(female)

rissa1987 HB User
gyn says i have endo

Hey gyn says i have endo she started me on pravra, Ughh i had my period 20 days stgopped 10 days had it 10 days and stopped 2 day then had it 7 days, hopping this medication helps. she wants me to wait 3 months to see if i need LAP sugery i dont want to wait i need to know whats going on why i always have pelvic pain and pain while going to the bathroom. u have this problem???? im only 24 i have pcos as well and some other Dx im sad

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
(female)

M2L Wellness HB User
Re: gyn says i have endo

I have been having similary problems, but I have not had a dx yet for endometriosis. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 17, but then I also started to have the pelvic pain and periods that went over 9 days. Last summer I got to the point where my body was swollen from my stomach down to my feet and I literally gained 30 lbs in water weight in less than 2 months. I have a numbing sciatica pain in my right leg and at one point my doctors thought I had IBS. How did you figure out that you were having signs of Endometriosis? I am still being tested, but I started cutting out meat to help, as well as drinking dandelion root tea and taking acidophilous to help with the bowel irritation. I also have constant bleeding outside of my menstrual that is extremely annoying, along with the back pain everyday. Sometimes it is too unbearable to deal with.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #3
(female)

rissa1987 HB User
Re: gyn says i have endo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2L Wellness View Post
I have been having similary problems, but I have not had a dx yet for endometriosis. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 17, but then I also started to have the pelvic pain and periods that went over 9 days. Last summer I got to the point where my body was swollen from my stomach down to my feet and I literally gained 30 lbs in water weight in less than 2 months. I have a numbing sciatica pain in my right leg and at one point my doctors thought I had IBS. How did you figure out that you were having signs of Endometriosis? I am still being tested, but I started cutting out meat to help, as well as drinking dandelion root tea and taking acidophilous to help with the bowel irritation. I also have constant bleeding outside of my menstrual that is extremely annoying, along with the back pain everyday. Sometimes it is too unbearable to deal with.
I have back pain everyday as well i was getting injection in my back nut because my diabetes is bad i cant get them, i got my period agian and its heavy, my pelivic area feel so bloated and heavy like i have stones wieghing me down, hurts bad, my ankles are swollen which has never happen to me befor, the pain seems to be getting worse each month, i wont cut out meat from my diet meat and veggies fruit no pasta and less refinded sugar. i just started takeing narco (pain killer for my back and my pelvic pain) I try not to use it to much my feonce has a addiction to it after 4 major serguries i dont want that problem, me and him have been trying to make a baby for 2 year no luck but like i said i have pcos and that makes it harder. This has gotten me depressed and im tired of wondering

Closed Thread