It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 12:24 AM   #1
(female)

chelllemar HB User
Unhappy bloating after lap

Hi ladies,

This may sound silly but I had a lap on the 20th Sept and I still look like I am 7 months pregnant, it is that bad I am know wondering if I am pregnant.

If I was pregnant would they have seen it when doing the lap.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michelle

Old 11-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
(female)

clevelandgal HB User
Re: bloating after lap

It took me a good week or two to work out the gas from my lap..i think that's pretty normal...but if it's causing pain or anything else call the doc to be sure it's not something more severe

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

gmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB Usergmak HB User
Re: bloating after lap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelllemar View Post
Hi ladies,

This may sound silly but I had a lap on the 20th Sept and I still look like I am 7 months pregnant, it is that bad I am know wondering if I am pregnant.

If I was pregnant would they have seen it when doing the lap.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michelle

Dear chellimar, No, they would have see OUTSIDE of uterus that wouldnt have seemed
enlarged @ all if early pregnant. You may have gotten pregnant between Sept & now, only you know that possibility. The carbon dioxide they put in to separate organs usually or most times would be gone by now. If it seems to be getting bigger, take pregnancy test now & call dr. Infection, reaction to antiflammatories may cause bowels to inflame causing bloating & diarrhea. Pain meds can cause constipation. Call the dr as it should be dissipating day by day. Call dr for appt if you get no where by phone. Take pg test if possibility so that you can stop medications as soon as possible. I hope nothing is wrong & that you feel better soon. Post updates, i would be interested in seeing what happens with you. This is what i think would be best, imo. God bless you.

Closed Thread