It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #1
(female)

gopackers12 HB User
Can I still get endometriosis?

Hi everyone-

I started having lower right pelvic pain about three weeks ago. My GP checked for a UTI (negative) and also, had me do a CT scan with contrast to check for other things, like kidney stones (negative). Well, I had a total hyst back in 2004 for severe endometriosis and I'm now taking HRT. The pain is so similar to my endo pain when I had it. So, is it possible for endo to return after the hyst?

Thanks

Old 03-12-2013, 12:14 PM   #2
(female)

Starissa81 HB User
Re: Can I still get endometriosis?

i dont think so but not a 100% sure, I was always told that for it to never come back is to have a hyst, then you arnt producing what causing the endo

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #3
(female)

mkay4me2 HB User
Re: Can I still get endometriosis?

From the research I have been doing on endometriosis the only wat to get rid of endo is to have it surgically removed and a total hysterectomy. I was just diagnosised Mar 6th and I am 51 yrs old. I am not going to have anymore children so that is my plan to help get rid of my endo. I see my gyno on the 20th to discuss the plan of attack...

Closed Thread