It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Endometriosis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
(female)

Mkayy18 HB User
Help?? Possible endo??

Im new to this site and had a few questions. I've been dealing with horrible stomach pains all over and nausea and vomiting on like a daily basis for several years now and it's just getting worse. I also have horrible back pains and a headache every day as well. My pains go into my pelvic area and my hips and legs. Ive been on the depo since i was 14 because of horribly painful periods I just barley turned 18 in December I've had a ton of health problems on top of all this I have asthma and adrenal insufficiency. I've been tested for everything under the sun from lupus to Crohn's disease you name it I've probably been tested for it and everything is normal so they say IBS. So lately with every ER or Drs visit I make because of the throwing up and horrible pains and all my tests are normal they say its all in my head (WHICH IT ISN'T!) which is so frustrating! I recently went to an obgyn because my endocrinologist mentioned endometriosis could be a possibility. My mother and I had never given this a thought so we made the appointment she did an exam and ordered an ultrasound and it made all my pains even worse does that happen with endo? And all they saw on the ultrasound was a small cyst on my right ovary so she said we should proceed with a laparoscopy to see what's goin on since I'm in so much pain. I was getting excited because I thought wow maybe this is finally it maybe we figured out what's wrong with me this time. But now that she's willing to do the surgery I'm worrying she will get in there and see nothing. So what I'm wondering is if this sounds like endo to any of you that have it? Because its not just when I have a period that I get pain I have it all the time and i don't get periods often but when i do the pain is even worse. Sorry for such a long post hope someone can help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-11-2013, 11:02 PM   #2
(female)

Ilovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB UserIlovedollhouses HB User
Re: Help?? Possible endo??

Hi Mckyy18...It is possible it is Endro if this has wrapped itself around some of your organs...

Have you ever tried talking yourself out of vomiting?....Tried thinking positive?...Fought the things that you have done for years?....Sometimes (and especially if you are 14 years old) pain and female problems can take on a sudden new disaster mode...You just wait for it to happen...So it does...

Years ago our daughter had something similar to this...She did get over it, but it took time...

Hopefully they will find the problem...My best to you...ILD....

Closed Thread