It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Environmental Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2004, 12:29 AM   #1
Veteran

HeyThere HB User
Are...Chernobyls all around?

Are we living with mini chernobyls (sp)all around?

I was looking up cesium as a "cure" for cancer and there are two types cesium nonradioactive and cesium-137 radioactive. I read the EPA Gov't site and was missinformed there it is the nonradioactive that was said to have curative powers in an unrelated non gov't otto warbug site but epa said it was the cesium-137 which is used in barium and other radioactive applications. Then I looked up cesium computer, then cessium laptop,then cesium digital so now are we running mini chernyobls all around us? I am afraid to investigate further where does the runoff from processing this go it has a half life of 37 years. Did I read or mis read somethings, can someone else look further into this. High exposure leads to cancer.

Old 06-05-2004, 12:54 AM   #2
Veteran

HeyThere HB User
mercury cellphones laptops

So are we all gunna die from technology related cancers and dna damage un- benonced to us? This lap top I am working on is at my mid section so am i gunna get cancer of the pancreas, liver, stomach, lungs, how much radiation can a body take I sat in front of it on working at least 10 hours today.

I had watched a sci channel documentary on the inventors and I believe it was T.Edison was working with a collegue on an x-ray or microwave machine and then they x-rayed the collegues hand and little by little the hand rotted off and was amputated then the arm then he died. Edison was so saddend and fearful of what x-rays did to his close collegue that he never worked on x-rays again.

freakin technology love hate live by the sword die by the sword. the meek shall inherit the earth.

mercury powerplants? death by wi-fi? recycle those cell/digitalphones!

Mercury has awesome properties but so are the reprecussions of using it or misusing it or dumping it.

Last edited by HeyThere; 06-05-2004 at 01:02 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread