Mold causing neurological problems?
Has anyone experienced any neurological problems and found out that mold was causing it? I have been having neurological problems for the past 4 years like memory loss, speech and writing problems (using wrong words and letters), fatigue/sleepiness, and a long list of other problems. I have lived in my house for 8 years. We have always had problems with water around the house when it rains and problems with leaking ceilings. Almost all of the windows on the outside and some on the inside have black mold. We have had problems where we have replaced sheet rock and I cleaned it with bleach. The carpet has never been replaced since we have lived here. I really afraid to find out what's under there. My Dr. thinks I have Alzheimer's but I am finding that hard to believe since I am only 44. I'm wondering if mold could be my problem.