I had mold remediation in the basement and have a sump pump in a 4 ft x 4 ft pit . The sump pump does not take care of about 2" of water and that has to go down itself. With the high water table in the Northeast lately it took a while to go down so I poured some bleach in it. I took a swab sample on the wall and around the pit after it dried out and it came back with light mycelial fragments. I know this is not real bad but I don't want it to get back to what it was -- heavy penicillium, cladosporium, aspergillus, chaetomium. The chaetomium was picked up in dust -- The moldy wooden partitions are gone but we never had air flying around like we do now. I have an air purifier and a dehumidifier going plus an airfree un it. Can the airflow from the dehumidifier and purifier make it worse instead of better? I have high amounts of mycotoxins in my blood and am at high risk for liver and kidney cancer and don't want any more exposure. I brought heavy amounts of spores into my bedroom -- they misted that. Don't want anything back in there.