It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Environmental Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2007, 04:44 PM   #1
(female)

Rosanne54 HB User
Anybody have severe face & head pain?

Does anyone else have this symptom? I have been suffering for almost 5 years now and the pain is getting worse all the time. I can`t get a doctor to really listen and understand what I`am going through. I`ve seen mostly neurologists for this since the symptoms a predominately neurological.
Severe pain inside my face and head as though the skin inside were being streched soo tight. I get a burning and numbness and all kinds of sensations on my face. I can not tolerate any touch on my head or face.
The reason I cant get a diagnosis is probably because most of these docs dont believe mold can harm anyone.
I do think this might be facial neuropathy. Please if anyone knows of any believing neurologists let know who they are.

thank you!

Old 05-05-2007, 05:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Bearygood HB UserBearygood HB User
Re: Anybody have severe face & head pain?

Rosanne, thanks for that info. about the book. Very interesting! I'm actually sitting here with 2 huge air scrubbers in my apartment as part of the remediation that started 2 days ago.

Someone just posted about an ailment on the Multiple Sclerosis board called Trigeminal Neuralgia which affects three main nerves to each side of the face. I wish I had better answers for you but you might want to check out that post in the topic "Nerve Pain in Teeth".

Did you have any of the lab work done [removed]

Last edited by mod-anon; 05-05-2007 at 05:53 AM. Reason: do not refer to commercial websites.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-16-2007, 01:29 PM   #3
(male)

rockfordx2 HB User

Yes, I have very similar pain that you desribed on my face and parts of my head. I also have numbness and tingling in my hands and feet. I feel the facial pain was caused by a botched root canal that led to oral surgery and a probabl infection that was not promptly treated. After reading your other post about your dental problems, I suspect your facial pain is more teeth/sinus related than anything to do with mold.

Last edited by rockfordx2; 06-16-2007 at 01:31 PM.

Old 08-05-2007, 06:14 PM   #4
(female)

Rosanne54 HB User

I would say that but I have been suffering with this for almost 6 years now and its getting worse all the time.
I end up having a crack in the root of a tooth and had an extraction. I wish I could say it made a difference in my facial and head pain but it hasn`t.
I`am noticing the pain is also influenced by exposure to chemicals.

Closed Thread