Makes me wish i didn't tackle the mold problem in my basement! It was when i first moved in and didn't have a PC and knew nothing about black mold or anything! so i just cleaned it by hand, probably releasing the spores into the air, it was black in some places, orange in others! I actually work out in the room where the problem was, have since hooked up a dehumidifier for the summer, but still, i must have breathe in a ton of that crap. Makes me wonder if some of the health issues i have now ( anxiety( doubt it) but stuff like rapid heart beat/high BP could be related? then again this clean up took place a few years ago, and i don't have any allergies to mold, so who knows, maybe i will develop more severe problems in the future
In some sports the mold even grew back, but there is just so damn much to clean it and get rid of it all! and a clean up isn't covered and it costs almost as much as a house!!! insane if you want to live healthy how much they charge to clean it up!
You say something about mold mycotoxins levels? They show up in your blood tests? So i would know if i was in trouble by now then and if it was actually the black "toxic" mold?