Can you get sick from snow mold?
Just found out the reason the lawn looks so bad is because we have snow mold from all the snow this winter. I am sick enough from mold exposure and wondered if anyone knows what mold is snow mold and if it produces mycotoxins. I had to use the outside faucet and had to walk on the grass and the lawn guy just raked his foot back and forth and it flew all over. Hubby can not use his left arm so we had to hire a lawn guy. He did not seem concerned about it and is going to do spring clean up next week and then come back and rake up the rest of the snow mold. I imagine with spring clean up and using their blowers it will be all over my screens and windows. Not a nice thought.
Any input would be helpful as I am too sick to tackle this myself.