how long can carbon monoxide stay in your system
A couple of years ago my family and I got carbon monoxide poisoning it started with my daughter having spells of passing out like a week before and our parakeet acting as if it was having a seizure we didn't pick up the signs at all. Then one night we went to bed my husband woke up checked the kids and one was on floor in fetal position vommiting up and the other 2 kids and myself out and had trouble waking us up. It came to him it was carbon monoxide poisoning, he opened the windows woke all of us up had us walk around and go outside we almost died that night. The head hurting like it was in a vice, nausea, weak and dizzy. We survived but problem is now my husband is experimenting problems now like spleen 3 times larger, liver problems, his blood won't clot, red blood cell and white low.
What I'm wandering after 2 years would the carbon monoxide cause all these problems he is now having?