Please can anyone help me. A few years ago we were selling off property and the garage had a leaky roof. We were cleaning the building out and when I went into this one part of building as I breathed in I inhaled mold. I gagged for about twenty minutes. Ever since that time I have had many sensitivities to things. I have developed allergies and I have had severe sinus troubles. The doctors want to give me prescriptions and everyone seems to have all these answers for me but knowone seems to be able to help me. I have researched mold and I know that it is very bad left in the body. How do I get rid of it?