Ive been sick for months and they cant figure out whats wrong.Ct scans,xrays of sinuses ect are all ok. Started with teeth pain and jaw pain(switches sides)and pressure very sensitive teeth...constant headache then a few weeks ago came the dizziness and disorientation(face and teeth pain not as bad)Im always exhausted..Nose always feels full and pressure.Did the antibiotics and steroids,nose spray route nothing helps. I feel like my head is in a ckliud..like Im somewhere else.Not exactoy dizzy but more of a brain fog.
I have Graves Disease but have been in remission for 4 years..thyroid bloodwork was perfect recently so its not that.I get short if breath and am always tired...also having extreme anxiety at times.
Last summer we found out that my refrigerator ice cube maker was leaking and leaked under the carpet...carpet was soaked when we moved the table that was hiding it black sticky mold was coming right through the carpet.
Can this be whats making me sick? When my bf comes to visit he gets a stuffy nose immediately and my daughter has suffered from migraines for months. We are moving in 3 weeks thank god...but still need to know IF its mold sickness and what to do and how to get the Drs to believe me?
Hi in my opinion mold can indeed make a person quite sick. They sometimes call a moldy house "sick house syndrome." A candida antibody titre can be done. If one doctor will not cooperate I would try to ask around to find one that will ahead of time before more pocketbook is used.
Are any citrus fruits used such as lemons, limes, grapefruit, oranges? Are cooked potatoes with skins eaten? Are green peppers eaten raw in a salad sometimes? Have a nice day! :smile:
Only thing I eat the skin on is red potatoes..bolied for mashed potatoes.
I am getting allergy tests done soon she said after the results of that she is requesting the ENT test me for toxic mold(or whatever the test is called)...said the allergy tests onky tests for outdoor mold.
Now, there are some kooks out there who attribute everything from sniffles to toe pain to "toxic mold," meanwhile they don't even have it in the house. That's probably why the doctor is reluctant to believe you.
But the fact is, many people are allergic to mold, all varieties (toxic and otherwise!). My allergist's skin testing confirmed that I am, and I have trouble both outdoors and in musty indoor spaces.
It sounds to me like most of your problems are due to sinus allergies from the mold. Sinus problems can cause pain all over your face, including in your teeth. They can also cause headaches, fatigue, even dizziness.
The good news is, once you get out of the mold-heavy environment, your symptoms should start to clear up on their own. An antihistamine such as Zyrtec or a decongestant such as Sudafed can help.
Before you move, do try to wash things like sheets and blankets. Also wash any clothes that may have been heavily exposed. And most importantly, in your new home, watch for leaks, drips and wet spots of any kind! Fix 'em before they go moldy!