It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Environmental Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2011, 09:13 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 32
Craigy HB User
HELP! Need a doctor in Canada that tests for mold! I cant find any, only online US

Im in serious need of a doctor to test me for mold, but I cant find any here!

I can only find ones online that are located in the US, please help me!

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Chemical residue in new clothing. joanie67 Environmental Disorders 8 09-03-2011 08:10 AM
Please Help if you Can! yubnub Environmental Disorders 3 02-13-2009 08:45 AM
There is help for MCS and Doctors that understand!!!! sunny59 Environmental Disorders 0 02-02-2008 05:36 PM
Constant Mucus and Throat clearing! christine25 Environmental Disorders 21 04-30-2007 06:42 AM
Infrared sauna any help with chemical sensitivities mariepom Environmental Disorders 10 08-21-2006 01:07 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:17 AM.

Site owned and operated by™
Terms of Use © 1998-2015™ All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!