It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Environmental Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
(male)

jbach HB User
Wifi and sleep quality

Hi
Yes, there is no 'definitive' evidence yet on adverse health effects of high levels of wifi exposure, but for many reasons I tend to think we are where we were with tobacco 50 years ago.

I live in an apartment bldg and am increasingly concerned about exposure to increasing levels of neighbour's wifi. I definitely notice I don't sleep as well when I forget to turn off my wifi.

Does anyone know of any products that might reduce or effectively 'block' high levels of wifi or other types of emf?

Last edited by jbach; 10-02-2011 at 08:11 AM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website, for any reason.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2012, 09:17 AM   #2
(female)

awareness share HB User
Re: Wifi and sleep quality

hi, i for one know the pain of wifi. citizens against technological -wifi has many links to resources and research.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-20-2012, 06:45 AM   #3
(male)

thx1104 HB User
Re: Wifi and sleep quality

There are products to shield you from RF and low frequency radiation. There are meters to help you measure the radiation in your environment.

My health collapsed 18 months ago and I lost 14 pounds in two weeks. It took me six months to figure out that I had developed "histamine intolerance", a disorder where you cannot digest the histamine in foods. It can cause severe symptoms if you eat foods (black tea, cheese, coconut, soybeans, etc) that are high in histamine.

I don't know yet if EMF radiation has anything to do with it, but I first started having mild stomach problems 6 years ago when cell phone service was starting to become better near my home. Now, many people have routers and HD wireless programming. You can find shielding paint, film, clothing, etc. I decided to order clothing, because I would have needed two or three rolls of film and shield just one room, but it has to be grounded.

I've heard that emf radiation can cause acid reflux in some people too.

Last edited by moderator2; 12-20-2012 at 06:52 AM. Reason: please do not post a commercial website for any reason

Reply Reply