It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Environmental Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
(male)

Dugan755 HB User
Please help! (mold)

so i began getting really sick about 3 years ago, never knew why, brain fog, loss of motivation, altered speech, bad memory, chronic fatique all increased during those 3 years gradually. i decided to move and get a larger house because the one that i was living in when i was experiencing these things was too small and when moving some boxes i discovered a crap load of mold so i realized this is probably whats causing all these problems im having. ive been living in the new house for about 3-4 months and the symptoms have decreased alot! i still have minor brain fog, the memory loss is still there but ive managed to get through and im working two jobs now.

I have tried a little candida diet and stuff like grapefruit extract and all that other bla bla stuff. it helped but then i would keep going backwards eventually. the only thing that i take now is this stoneyfield yogurt , makes me feel incredibly better im assuming because of the probiotics in it.

basically what i want to know is has anyone ever got through this and got their motivation back, i feel like im living day to day without a care and i miss having that drive to do things i am interested in. Do i need to go back on the candida diet or has the mold affected something else in my body thats affecting my ability to wake up happy and ready for the day. i tried 5htp to maybe boost my serotonin but no results. really stumped.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

danabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB User
Re: Please help! (mold)

Mold can cause all sorts of trouble and I have had all the symptoms you have written about. Was on allergy injections for years, but found out they were not strong enough, so the allergist doubled the dose and it has made all the difference in the world. Now, that does not mean to say I am going to walk into a place full of mold because I still have some trouble with it. My advice to you is to go see an allergist and get tested.

Reply Reply