It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Environmental Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
WritingforGood HB User
Unhappy mold

I was exposed to mold. You can't see it , it was behind the walls and ceiling in my condo. I numb up when in most buildings with fungus and or chemicals such as laminate floors and carpeting and underpadding. I cannot locate a doctor or treatment for the tricothecene mycotoxicosis. My body hurts when in some moldy areas, my back, my head, and I fall asleep while watching a tv show, when I am NOT tired.

Last edited by WritingforGood; 04-03-2013 at 05:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Sponsors Lightbulb
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:24 PM.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!