My story is quite different if you thought straight away its gotta be about fish and seafood.
My father is a neon specialist and has filled the house's store rooms and even outside in the garden many neons that contain mercury. Many neons have broken in the garden and even in the store room and I'm too scared to clean it up because I've heard its toxic and also difficult to clean. I'm sure the car also contaminated because he uses it for work.
My concern is that I have been telling my parents that it could be a possible health risk but they ignore me. They walk in areas where neons are and then with the same shoes walk into the house.
I'm worried if I'm in danger even in my house because of mercury spread.
Could I possibly be in threat?
My father says to me all his life he has been around mercury and is still alive and healthy.
Are maybe all the warnings on the internet a fake story and more like a propaganda to scare people and make them get rid of mercury bulbs foe example for the big heads economical satisfaction?