It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Environmental Disorders Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #1
(male)

bigfishsiper HB User
Manganese and toxic effects

Hi everyone that reads this im trying to spread awarness of the toxic effects of manganese and hopefully get some feed back as i am being treated for manganese poisoning and from what i have learned is there are many ways to be exposed i have had symptoms that have stumped drs since 08 and i cant even tell u how much money ive spent on drs to tell me to drink more water or just write it off as anxiety and they just over look all the other symptoms id like to hear if theres others out there that might be able to share there stories cause there doesnt seem to be much out there yet it has been a known health issue since the late 1800
A lil about my history, i have been a welder for about 18 years now 5 as a boilermaker 5 as an ironworker and about 8 years in non union shops i was the guy that always had my boots on from the time i sat up in bed till the time i layed down i had the best work ethics and never been fired always promoted in 08 it was a stressfull year working out of town and raising my two girls on my own but that was the fun the bad was what i noticed at work it was a large power plant job and i was foreman with a crew as much as 30 at times i started noticing i was having a hard time getting up the stairs and would trip a lot i would get bouts of anxiety when going down the stairs or walking on uneven ground my crew had some of the best welders on the west coast and we were welding 400+ ft a day each id have troubles falling asleep at night with headachs and muscle spazms and just feeling poisoned my mind would race and my body felt like it was hooked up to jumper cables and this was just the start its been 5 years of hell since im mainly bed bound most of my time now i havent even been able to step into a grocery store i will list some of my many symptoms below
Dizzy (unsteady not spins)
Heart sputters
Low testosterone
Finger tips turning yellow
No energy
Left eye and some time both feel like high pressure
Anxiety
Tremors
Muscle spazms
Restless legs
Sleep ploblems (dreams, troubles falling asleep and staying asleep)
Alergies
skin problems
Face and hand swelling
Troubles swollowing
if anyone has any of these or simular problems and have been exposed to manganese u might want to have some blood work done but it moves out of your blood fast mine was still high tho even after 6 months of exposure then back to normal at 8 months here are some activities that u might get exposed
Minning
Metal fabrication
Drinking water
Ground contamination
Pesticide and fertilizer on fruits and veg
ohh and well water

Last edited by bigfishsiper; 07-28-2013 at 06:05 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply