It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board

Odd Episode

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2017, 03:51 AM   #1
soleanomaly
(male)

soleanomaly HB User
Odd Episode

I've had epilepsy since I was a young child. Had 4 seizures total in my life. Medication has controlled my epilepsy pretty well overall. One of the seizures was a result of missing a medication dose. Yesterday I had an odd episode. Was waking up from a nap and then all of a sudden I felt cold all over and my body began vibrating. Couldn't move any of my limbs myself or stop the motion. I tried to move my right hand and couldn't. At lasted all of about 20 seconds and was conscious the whole time. Was completely fine immediately after it stopped. My first thought was did I just experience a seizure? All of my previous seizures resulted in blacking out and temporary loss memory. So I'm a bit uncertain if it was or not. Does that episode sound related to epilepsy or is it likely something else going on?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply