It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board

Knocked Unconcious now 2x seizures within 2 months

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2017, 02:02 AM   #1
Sarah2468
(female)

Sarah2468 HB User
Knocked Unconcious now 2x seizures within 2 months

Hello to anyone reading this. Just wanted to say I was involved in a vehicle accident resulting in a broken ankle and my head breaking my windscreen which knocked me unconcious on impact.
1 week after crash i had my 1st ever seizure. After a clear EEG and neurologist clearing everything as fine 10 weeks after the clearance I experienced another tonic clonic seizure of which I went blue and awoke gasping for air.
I am extremley scared and feel so alone. I sleep 24/7 and have nausua vomiting and night headaches daily i have lost 10kg since 1st june 2017 which isnt normal for me. I am on levetiracetam 500mg 2x day and night - I have now since second visit to Drs I am being changed to Lamotrigine - Due to Major depressive states and extreme anger and sucide thoughts..I am awaiting a MRI of my spinal cord and brain. I am hoping for someform of explaination of what is happening to me. I will be 29 years of age in November and this has completely changed alot of aspects of my life. Mentally, Emotionally, Physically and for those closest to me whom has witnessed my decline in health.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply