It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2004, 05:17 PM   #1
(female)

missbbpepper HB User
Unhappy Just exhausted...

Hey everyone Its been a while

Its almost Christmas, and im excited and glad that thanksgiving is OVER! (and im only 16!) Well let me explain...

My Cerebral Palsy, and Epilepsy are acting up majorly. My CP basically is makeing now so Its so painful to walk at times. I had Pnemonia,...and the Asthma kicked in, and from trying to breath I pulled the muscles in my back... now the CP is makeing it harder for it to heal with the muscle spasms. It brings me to tears as when I try and breath deep...pain runs through my back. The Epilepsy on the other hand, haveing an increase in seizures. about 4 a week now, instead of the 2-3. And being the Holidays its particularly stressfull. We have all this week till Monday off, thank god. As I just needed a break...the holidays and family make it all seem so hard though at times, as we all know how familys can argue!

Im just so exhausted anymore, and Im only 16. I shouldnt be like this. I should be like every other teen girl, wanting to go to the mall, etc...

Well just had to share my thoughts and vent.. Thanks for listening guys.

~Amber~

Old 11-25-2004, 11:13 PM   #2

buliem HB User
Re: Just exhausted...

Amber,

I am sorry you are having such a rough time right now. I'll be thinking of you and will include you in the prayers I say throughout the day. Try and get some rest.

I know what you mean about families and arguing. My mom recently moved to another state and my grandmother is staying with her. They tend to argue with each other during family gatherings. I hate to say it but it was sort of nice just having my MIL and a friend and her family for dinner tonight. Of course MIL is suffering from dementia so she can't remember much of anything to argue about. Besides it's not her way. God bless her.

Anyway hang in there. My son has Epilepsy and he just turned 10 on Tuesday. It's been a rough week for him too as he had his first Grand Mal on Monday.

I hope you will be feeling better soon.

Best,
Julie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-26-2004, 06:11 AM   #3
(female)

missbbpepper HB User

Julie,

Happy Birthday to your son! What I wouldnt give to be 10 again! Tell your son to keep his chin up, I have Grand Mals also, and I know how scary they are but he can get through it! I have faith in him! Thanks for the prayers!

Amber

Old 11-26-2004, 10:49 AM   #4

buliem HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbbpepper
Julie,

Happy Birthday to your son! What I wouldnt give to be 10 again! Tell your son to keep his chin up, I have Grand Mals also, and I know how scary they are but he can get through it! I have faith in him! Thanks for the prayers!

Amber

And what I wouldn't give to be 16 again. LOL

Old 11-26-2004, 03:27 PM   #5
(female)

missbbpepper HB User

LOL 16 isnt all that great! Hormones, Growth Pains.....boys...hormones... its all just a big mess!

Amber

Old 11-26-2004, 05:32 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

kayakmom HB User

(((Amber)))) Hang in there hon....the teens do not last forever!! Hoping things settle down for you soon!

Old 11-29-2004, 06:48 AM   #7
(female)

missbbpepper HB User

Kayakmom,

Thanks loads...(huggles) Im just so tired right now...and school starts back up tomarrow! Yuck!

Amber

Closed Thread