It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2005, 05:09 PM   #1

healinggarden HB User
Just can't get a seizure?

I hope everyone had great holidays!

My brain is very irritating right now to me.. I get the auras, the weird fuzzy feeling, extreme tiredness, but there's no "past the point" of the seizure. It feels like I'm wading through this seizure cloud but can't actually get the complex partial one done!

I'd rather just get it over. It'll come at the worst time, probably while I'm talking and I'll completely freak out and start crying. Argh.

Anyone else just can't get their seizures to kick over? I'm in the pre-seizure brain fog, I miss having my clear mind and getting back to normal.

Okay thanks for the info!

Kat

Old 01-05-2005, 12:14 AM   #2
(male)

Kramer_DU HB User
Re: Just can't get a seizure?

I totally know how you feel. I'll get that crazy feeling. You can tell that something is going to happen, but it just passes over. Happens a lot, but for me I'm at the point that I'm happy nothing else happens. I'm so fricking tired of the seizures, I'm glad when I don't get one, even though I get the crazy feelings. But I know how you feel. It is irritating getting those feeling over and over. It really puts you in just a BLAH mood the rest of the day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2005, 10:04 AM   #3
(female)

Tulac HB User

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh thank u
and i thought i was the only crazy person.
i live with the crazy head most of the time most people ive been around have thought i was a little freaky in the head.
my face gets real hot i start to panic then im shaking my head gets so cloudy it hurts to think .and i wait and wait.and if ten mins pass i know chances are i wont have a full grand mal.......but sometimes i do and they are the worse ones i would rather go out straight away...............

Old 01-08-2005, 01:18 PM   #4

healinggarden HB User

Hi!

Thanks for answering everyone. I take forever to reply we keep getting winter storms here.

Tulac everyone in my husband's family thinks I belong in a nutbin lol They're like what's wrong with her? lol I could draw a picture book of syptoms of epilepsy and they still don't get it . You're not nutty in the least bit! I get panicky too, I'm having problems getting out into public nowadays for this same reason. I take fish oil to fight the brain cloudiness but it's still there lol

Kramer you are 100% on the blah feeling! I just don't feel like doing much, just super tired all the time. I'm kinda happy I'm not having a seizure but irritated because the crazy feeling hasn't went away yet. I hope it does though. I didn't have seizures once for half a year and then I woke up driving a car. Was definitly weird lol

Thanks again for the posts!

Kat

Old 01-08-2005, 02:43 PM   #5
(female)

Tulac HB User

hi healinggarden
I to have big problems going out, i've started to force myself to lead a normal life.i've started to go out on my own and the more i do it the better its getting.
my big problem is crowds I CANNOT BE IN A BIG CROWD all i do is panic. work is hard but we need the money.
tulac

Old 01-09-2005, 07:05 AM   #6

healinggarden HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulac
hi healinggarden
I to have big problems going out, i've started to force myself to lead a normal life.i've started to go out on my own and the more i do it the better its getting.
my big problem is crowds I CANNOT BE IN A BIG CROWD all i do is panic. work is hard but we need the money.
tulac
Me too. I lead a pretty normal life and then my seizures got worse. So I'm the homemade hermit lol It's not so bad back in America because I would say when I'm home people are MUCH more sympathetic then over here in Scandinavia where I live. They act like I should of been aborted at birth for having seizures. It sounds cruel but that's how people think. I'm not "useful" to society.

I can be in huge crowds and not have a problem lol It's meeting family members is what makes me panic. I have to act cordial and then I get the 5000 second long stare for having epilepsy. Not much happens in my hubby's family I guess ? lol

Kat

Old 01-17-2005, 06:04 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

ZapGC HB User

Yeah people suck is my best description of them. They are moving forward but for some reason they have a lot of trouble realizing that just because we shake we aren't the plague. It's not contagious so it hurts no one but us.(okay i kinda disagree with that part as i truely believe there is a relationship to it being energy that flows into the things that science hasn't figureed out where the energy comes from yet like seismic activity and things like that.) Just conjecture on my part there though I've come a ways in my years with it on my own and have bbasically made myself smarter about it than any doc i've ever met and prolly most in the world. I would like to meet this Janz guy though who studies my type of seizure as he seems like he would most likely know more about it than me. Course I've studied his chromosome work as well so prolly not much hehe. Alls I can say is buck up lil soldier of god we are all running around here trying to get our answers and always try to stay in a positive attitude as energy cannot be created or uncreated but it is proven to move rather easily through anything.

Old 03-09-2005, 08:22 PM   #8
(female)

amandamcn HB User

i get the feeling quite often. Many times I've fallen to the ground and started to shake, but then suddenly stop. No seizure, and extremely frustrating. Hopefully you'll be able to get through.
Best of Luck, Ama

Closed Thread