It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2005, 06:32 PM   #1
(female)

Deemutha_5 HB User
Unhappy need to know if anyone feels this way ????

i Always have migranes #1 thing. but i get this very very dizzy feeling and alot of shock kinda numbness that goes all through my body, down arms & very confused like . my eyes roll backwards, i cant speak clearly, walk right do much of anything when this "thing happens":to me. I have noooo clue what it is. i will be having an eeg & see a neurologisit soon. I am a mom of 5 kids & when these "spells" hit me i cant do anything!!!! its very scary,
PLEASE, PLEASE doe sthis go with petie mal seizers? thats what a dr might think it is, or maybe ms also. i will hopefully get answers with this eeg right? Any Help For Me To Understand This ?????
Very Confused & Very Scared. My kids are 15,12,7,3,2 and my 3 yr old has leukemia so i thought it was all stress related, But it's Not
Thanks for listening & hope someone can Help me.

Stay Strong Take Care Love, dee

Old 01-20-2005, 11:01 PM   #2

DianaF HB User
Re: need to know if anyone feels this way ????

I wish you and your family well
Stress is one of the biggest factors in seizures and it sounds like you have a LOT of stress.
It sounds to me like you are having a seizure. Are you having a migrane when it hits?

Diana

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2005, 06:49 AM   #3
(female)

Deemutha_5 HB User

Hi, I always hve migranes & are being treated for them, i have been for years. I just dunno why this crap is happening to me, i try everything to make sure my kids r healthy & this has to happen to me know. i dont have time for this. I am sooooo sad I just never met anyone who had these symptoms b4, but my cousin just dx with petiet mal's & she was kinds like me with the shakes, & dizzy spells & stuff. i dunno. will let u know when i get my eeg done. Hey, will that tests tell me ALOT of what is going on with me? Thank you very much for your support. Dee

Old 01-21-2005, 11:38 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Art_930 HB User

Hi Deemutha! Some of us who have seizures have completely normal EEG's, so you may not get the answers you want from that test. Your neuro will make a diagnosis from what you tell him in addition to the results of the test. Make sure you make a list of the questions you have so that you don't forget anything.

Wishing you the best!

Old 03-02-2005, 09:30 AM   #5
(male)

bputley HB User

Hi

I have had EEG's and an MRI done and through the 40 yrs they havent been able to find what caused them. But the good news is while on medication I havent had a seizure for 16 yrs

Closed Thread