It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2005, 02:06 AM   #1

gagcas HB User
Smile just a lttle prayer wish...:)

hi all,

I know this isn't the right board but I was wondering if everyone could keep us in there prayers today as we go for cassie's surgery. It's 4:40am and I am down here on the PC. That tell you how nervous I am? I know it is routine surgery, but I am a Mom and well....you all know how we can be. hee hee.

i will also be able to get gage's EEG results today. i tried getting the results yesterday, because today is going to be hectic enough but they said to call back. ill get a post on here Wednesday night and let you all know how everything turned out. bye

Old 01-25-2005, 07:28 AM   #2

buliem HB User
Re: just a lttle prayer wish...:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagcas
hi all,

I know this isn't the right board but I was wondering if everyone could keep us in there prayers today as we go for cassie's surgery. It's 4:40am and I am down here on the PC. That tell you how nervous I am? I know it is routine surgery, but I am a Mom and well....you all know how we can be. hee hee.

i will also be able to get gage's EEG results today. i tried getting the results yesterday, because today is going to be hectic enough but they said to call back. ill get a post on here Wednesday night and let you all know how everything turned out. bye
Oh I always pray for everyone on this board. Good luck with everything. I'm sure Cassie will be fine. I pray the docs figure Gage's seizures out and the EEG gives them something to go on either way.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-25-2005, 11:06 AM   #3
(female)

debvid HB User

Hi Jen

This is the right board to be on. We will keep your family in our prayers. I hope Cassie's surgery goes well. I get on the board at times when I am down, it really helps. There are a lot of caring people here. They have helped me more than I can say. I have also learned more here to help Bonnie than anywhere else. I can understand why you are there at 4:30am! Moms worry about everything!

Let us know about Gage's results.

God Bless

Debbie

Old 01-25-2005, 07:32 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

tkdmom96 HB User

Sorry I'm late Jen...

Blessings to you, Cass and the Gagemeister (a little mom humor )

Hoping all went well today...hope you bought LOTS of popcicles!

Vicki

Closed Thread