It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2005, 10:18 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

mommajessibelle HB User
Talking Hi Everyone

Hi all not sure if anyone will remember me i havent been here in a long time but just thought i would pop in and say i have officially made it one year seizure free i am so happy hope everyone is doing good take care jessie

mother of 3
Melissa 9, Brandon 8, and MaeLynn 6

Old 03-14-2005, 01:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

tkdmom96 HB User
Re: Hi Everyone

Hey Jessie...CoNgrAtS!!!

Are you still taking the shots? Katie is doing well also! Great to hear from you!

Vicki

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-15-2005, 03:45 PM   #3

KaitiePrincess HB User

It has been a while ,

That is INCREDIBLE NEWS! Wow! I remember all your struggles. I'm needing the strenght you had, as I am as frustrated just now as you were back then.

Take care.

Kaitie.

Old 03-15-2005, 10:24 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

mommajessibelle HB User

Hey guys Yes I am still on the shot i have been in it for a little over a year now and things are looking pretty good so far i am now starting to lose some of the weight i gained when i first started taking it however me and my dr have been discussing removing my ovaries to make this a more permanat thing instead of the shot every 3 months and i know im done having kids so that isnt an issue its just well im only 23 and still pretty parcial to my body parts lol on feb 3rd i had my vns removed and im feeling much better with that out things have been going really good with a few minor mishaps lol i was chasing after my kids we were playing and i was wearing some boots and the toe of my boot caught on the driveway and i went down skinning and severly bruising both knees and braking my right elbow still having alot of problems with it so they are talking surgery now to fix it or something im not really sure have to wait 2 more weeks and see how it is sorry for the rambling i find myself not being able to sleep tonight i caught a cold and every time i lay down i start coughing really bad but i suppose it is after midnight i had better try to get some shut eye

mother of 3
Melissa 9, Brandon 8, and MaeLynn 6

Old 03-16-2005, 09:07 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

tkdmom96 HB User

Hey Jessie,

Thanks for the update & details...hopefully your elbow will heal well! Yup, that ocassional clutsy thing happens to all of us. I'm tall, so I have a habit of not looking down often enough. So I trip over things often!

Try not be too hung up on the ovary thing, however I do understand how you feel. I use to think if I had to have a breast removed it would be the worst thing ever...no, the worst thing is to not be here with the family that loves you. Period. It is just a body part. I will be 40 in April and your perspective definately changes as you get older. If you know you are done with adding to your family, I would consider the option. You have 4 children right? I thought that's what I remembered from your posts. Although the number doesn't matter. It's whether or not you feel your family is completed. Happy to hear the shots are still working so well for you!!! We haven't heard from Kathy or Rita in awhile. I hope all is well with them too.

All my best...I hope you fell better soon. We had our round of the cold stuff too. I escaped it, luckily! Take care...

Vicki

Closed Thread