It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2005, 07:09 PM   #1
(female)

amandamcn HB User
Thumbs up Some much needed good news...

Well, I found out the results of my pregnancy test today..and I am officially 5 weeks prego! It's not what I expected, and of course wasn't planned, but I am thrilled non-the-less. The boyfriend is happy but shocked, and so far everyone seems to be happy for me..I already feel queasy, so I'm guessing I'll be the one having lots of morning sickness ..get to talk to the neuro tomorrow and see what he recommends as far as meds and all, then get to have a sonogram next week. As depressed I have been lately, this is certainly some happy news!
Best luck all, Ama.

Old 03-22-2005, 09:06 AM   #2
(female)

Eilidh1 HB User
Re: Some much needed good news...

Hey Amanda

Congratulations!!! That's brilliant news. All I can say in terms of advice is to find out EVERYTHING you can about epilepsy, your drugs and how it may affect your pregnancy, and vice versa. At times like these knowledge is power, but make sure what you take note of is true - there are a lot of myths flying about. All the best.

Eilidh
x

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2005, 07:36 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

cattieos HB User
Re: Some much needed good news...

Congrats! I am at 27 weeks and 3 days and so far all is well, so hopefully all well go well for you too! Like the above poster said, be sure to find outall you can, and take lots of folic acid! It helps keep away birth defects! ANd don't worry the morning sickness isnt' that bad, it sure is worth it when you can start to feel the little guy kick around in there! If you havent' yet, go over to the pregnancy boards on here, there is lots of great advice on morning sickness! good luck!

Closed Thread