It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2005, 07:09 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

bettyst HB User
Smile 10azty and kayasmom..everyone too

I just want to thank you for your answers to my post about Tripp. You made me feel so much better because sometimes I feel like I am not doing enough for Tripp. He is my special child...though he is 25 he is still very much like one....and can't always tell me how the meds make him feel. He is just one of the most loving and kind persons I know and everyone that meets him loves him....he always has a smile for everyone...even when he is sick. I feel like I have not done enough to stop his suffering from the headaches and seizures but your post made me see I AM doing what I can. I am thankful for message boards like this one to come and "bear my soul" and seek and find the help and kind words that are offered here so that somehow I don't feel so hopeless.

My prayers for all of you and your love ones.

Old 04-22-2005, 08:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

kayakmom HB User
Re: 10azty and kayasmom..everyone too

(((Betty)))) anytime. I have not been on much, sorry it took awhile to see this. Some personal crisis here at the present...

Tripp is a lucky dude!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread