It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2002, 10:56 PM   #1

Beth's Mom HB User
Post Previous Message Board

While watching our grandson today (yes, I am also "GaGa" [grandma] to a beautiful little two year old!) I started to view the previous message board. It was not long before I was taking notes on the strangest things. Everything from a guy saying he thought there was a connection between drinking too much water and seizures,a person asking if playing an electrical guitar was linked to seizures (think not!), herbal meds that were supposed to help, diets and websites, etc. etc. etc.---I only read those topics that I thought might give me more insight but it was such a huge amount of info. I plan to follow up on any lead, no matter how unconnected it may seem...you never know.
It struck me how much people seemed to want definitive answers on how long the seizures were going to be a part of their lives and what was the cause. I am not looking for the cause of the seizures as feel many things concerning seizures may remain a mystery forever to man. But to hope for the best info that will help us live our lives with the seizures a part of it seems to me to be the expectation that is the most realistic. Research can only explain so much.

If any of you have the time to read the letters of the previous board I think you would find it gives rise to new questions and confirms your thoughts on a few others. If you learn anything from those messages and find value in it, please check back to this newer message board...I will be doing the same with anything I find.
Have a great evening.
Beth's Mom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread