It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2002, 12:43 PM   #1
Veteran

Kokopelli HB User
Question question

I had two major surgerys done on my eyes first when I was 3 and then second time when I was 7 1/2 my question is could have they done something wrong? meaning during my surgery that caused me to end up with seizures.. I kinda remember them talking about a possibity of seizures thats when I was 7 is this in my head? I have been trying to find out for a number of years what started these.. any input would be of help

Hugs
Koko

Old 05-18-2002, 11:24 PM   #2
Inactive

darlene HB User
Hi Koko - have you tried looking up under google ( I think that's how you spell it), using the name of the type of surgery you and and epilepsy to see if anything comes up relating the two together? I know things like that do make you wonder. My daughter had high dose chemotherapy for leukemia when she was 23 and started having epilepsy shortly after they finished the chemo. I have wondered if the epilepsey was due to some of the damages that the chemotherapy causes. Hope you find your answer.

Take care,
Darlene

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread