It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2002, 01:15 AM   #1

Kimba523 HB User
Unhappy Ugh...here I go again

Well, I spent the last 2 months saving money for a car, 6 months *high-risk* insurance, and a re-instatement fee for a driver's license. After FIVE years of almost being able to drive and then not, the doc told me 2 months ago to "go for it." I have a car, I have insurance, and I have an appointment for a driver's test! Last week...3 seizures! Today...one. So, Ugh, here I go again! ANOTHER 6 months! The doc claims it's in correlation with a cyst I have near a nerve directly under my left shoulder bone. ??!! I have to go next week for trigger injections and the week after to join a seizure study where he might possibly switch my meds! If it's in correlation with my cyst why change my meds? When the cyst is gone...I should be fine! I swear he's conspiring with the Drug Reps! Grrr! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/blob_fire.gif Okay! I vented...I'm good now.

Kimba

Old 06-04-2002, 06:08 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ksavage HB User
That really bites Kimba! I am so sorry to hear about this set back. Well, that is not a set back is horrible. I can only imagine how upset you must be. I would like to know how a cyst on your shoulder could cause seizures though. That will be interesting to find out! Hang in there & keep me posted.
Big hugs to you!
Kim

------------------
Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, today is a GIFT, that it is why it is called the present.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread