It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2002, 05:13 PM   #1

Series32 HB User
Talking About me

Well, this is my second entry, first one was just an introduction, a few posts earlier. Im 34, male, was diagnosed about 8yrs ago while serving in the military. Obviously this affected my military career, no more overseas posts for me, well I left the military with honours and currently working in the IT field. I have been on Tegrotol since I was diagnosed without any major side effects, initially felt tired but got used to that and slowly overcame that. Only had 2 seizures in the past 3 years, and really have myself to blame for them, becoming overtired and stressed, probably even missed my meds a couple of times. Just remember to keep on top of everything, sleep well, exercise, eat properly and take your meds. Hope to get to know you all better

Old 06-04-2002, 05:24 PM   #2

Series32 HB User
Forgot to mention, I live in New Zealand, would be great to hear from any other NZers.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2002, 06:39 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ksavage HB User
Just wanted to welcome you to the board! Everyone is great here & they really know how to boost you up on a bad day! My name is Kim & I was diagnosed in November of last year. I have not had much luck with any of the meds they have put me on (a list a mile long) & I just recently found out that I am pregnant so I talked with my hubby & we decided to go off all my meds & see how things go. I have been off of them for 24 hours now & I feel wonderful. We like in Oklahoma City & this will be our first baby. http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif Just a little info on myself & once again grab a seat & get comfy! You are going to meet some really great people here. Glad you found us.
Take care!
Kim

------------------
Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, today is a GIFT, that it is why it is called the present.

Closed Thread