It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2002, 11:22 AM   #1

zephyrnity HB User
Post Cure

I stay in Malaysia and I've been seeing this doctor from China for a year or so. I've not had any seizures since taking his medication and according to him, since I'm only experiencing mild seizures once in a while, I will be completely rid of this condition after another 2 more years of taking his medicines. Other patients under him has also stop having seizures though I am not sure how long it will take for each of them to get cured. This doctor has flown to a number of countries to talk about this and he has met up with the VIPs in Thai (I've seen the pictures) b4 having his own factory set up there. Personally, I find this so wonderful, I want to be able to make known this to not just my country, but also other ppl around the world. I want to work for this company if I can come up with an idea. This doctor has many patients in China. It's not this country we're looking at now. I guess the main problem faced here is how westerners will accept this chinese medicine and how to make this known so that everybody can benefit from this. I started having seizures since when I was 16 and I was SO sad to hear that there was no cure for this condition from doctors who practice western med. Then, a year or so ago, my mum saw the ad from the newspaper. We were both sceptical. But now, I'm not so afraid of sitting in front of PC for long hours(I studied computer). Any ideas? I know some of you ppl will wonder and all, but right now, I need ideas so that this is made known and confirmed to all of you out there and that you can benefit from it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-06-2002, 01:12 AM   #2

zephyrnity HB User
Pls give me some feedback. I'm very serious here. Think of it this way, say you guys are mostly from US and you'd all like to see the doctor and not get the medicine (btw, consultation fee is zero). If there's a number of you who're truly interested in trying out an alternative -- a cure, rather than sticking to something else for life, would you like to see him (if he flies to US) and decide for yourself? His researches and institutes under him are RECOGNIZED in china and he has tons of patients in China.

[This message has been edited by zephyrnity (edited 06-06-2002).]

Old 06-06-2002, 01:38 PM   #3

Kimba523 HB User
This is still a medicine controlling seizures not curing. Also, if it were a cure (such as you state), it would be posted in my neurologist's office, I believe, so that we would be able to participate in a study.

Old 06-07-2002, 12:04 AM   #4

zephyrnity HB User
Yes, what I am talking about here is a CURE, not about controlling. This doctor has flown to various countries and I hope with time, others will slowly come to accept this bcoz this is not western med, but chinese traditional med. Other than getting life examples (all the way from China?), ppl who've been rid of this condition for good, I have no idea how to make this known. I wonder if there's some kinda portal/forum for all doctors in this expertise to discuss.

Old 06-15-2002, 05:57 AM   #5

heatherbellamy HB User
Are you saying people with epelepsy would no longer be on any type of medication again?

------------------
heather

Old 06-21-2002, 06:49 AM   #6

zephyrnity HB User
Yup. There's a >90% chance that you can get cured. I guess the main or probably the only way to get more ppl (esp in the west) to know is to inform the various foundations associated with epilepsy and see if their researchers can verify it and make it known to everyone. Otherwise, ppl will always feel sceptical.

Old 06-23-2002, 05:26 AM   #7

heatherbellamy HB User
I have been seeing doctors at the cleveland clinic foundation for many years, for other things then epilepsy. people from all over the world come to this hospital to have med. treatment. they have all of the latest testing and research. what medical foundations in the state do know about this cure??

------------------
heather

Old 06-23-2002, 05:05 PM   #8

casandria HB User
Red face

I think it's wonderful that you've found a med that works for you, but it's not really a miracle. In many cases, a person only has to be on AEDs for 2 years. If they are seizure free for those two years then they are taken off and many never have seizures again. What this doc may have found is a new AED, but it's not a cure. It's great because it may help a lot of people that other AEDs aren't working for, but unfortunately, you can't cure something that you don't know the cause of and no one really knows the cause of E.

Closed Thread