It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2002, 11:54 PM   #1
Veteran

Kokopelli HB User
Post updates???

When piano posted in another topic she started I started wondering just how everyone is doing .. Ksavage was the topic of tonights discussion here at home yep we sure are proud of you but I started thinking about beth too and realized that beths mom had not posted in quite some time. I am worried and concerned as I have been with several of you.. so if you could just leave a hello koko on here and let me know you are still ok I'd sure love it. Great big hug to beth for me beths mom.. and hope everyones ok

Hugs to all

Koko

Old 06-29-2002, 04:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ksavage HB User
Hi Koko! Everything here is pretty good! I have been really tired lately & have been a bit lazey! Sorry guys! I do check the boards everyday & have acyually felt a bit guilty because I feel so good. I know this sounds nutz but I have had a hard time posting happy things about myself when everyone else is having such a rough time right now. I actually feel almost normal now & I have not felt like this in such a long long time. I am very very happy at the moment & almost want to tell all of you to run out & get pregnant! Yes I know that everyone is different & all will not be as lucky as I have been so far with the seizures but this has just been a blessing from God. I too have been thing about Beth's mom & I have been thinking that they have gone to there Summer house & has net been able to post. She did say that her son had a computer for her to take with them so she could keep in touch but maybe that fell through or she just can not get it to work right. I do hope that everything is OK with them though. So, Marilyn, if you are out there please know that we are thinking of you guys! Hang in there everyone & lets all try a little harder to keep in touch! I have really missed you guys! http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif

Big hugs to everyone!
Kim

------------------
Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, today is a GIFT, that it is why it is called the present.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-30-2002, 03:01 AM   #3
Inactive

nicola76 HB User
Smile

Hello everybody!

I too have been keeping up with the boards but just haven't been posting. Here's my news: I feel great!! I actually haven't felt this good in a long time! The doc increased my Tegretol to 400mg a day and so far its been doing wonders. That and the fact that my wedding is just around the corner has me on cloud nine.

Yesterday the bridal shop called and my dress has arrived. I'm going in for a fitting on July 24. How fun will that be?!

Take care everybody and keep positive!

(((HUGS)))

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Nic

Old 07-01-2002, 09:33 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Krazykcio HB User
Hi All, I've been blue lately, but still check this board. I miss everyone. I've been working in my gardens a lot, which helps me get over myself a little. I agree that maybe Marilyn doesn't have internet access yet. I hope she is well. Hi Marilyn...if you get this, give Beth a big hug. Y'all take care, and thanks Koko for posting this. Hugs, Kathy

Closed Thread