It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2002, 02:01 PM   #1

Kaitie HB User
Post I met someone else with E and it felt so weird.

Salut!
The other night I was at a party - and somehow the topic of blackouts came up (my friend seemed to be having quick ones) and I asked her if she was having seizures...she said No. Then I got to talking about how good that was - because E was such a pain ect ect. Then this awesome guy came up (unfortuantely he's going out with another friend - AND I have a loving boyfriend) but he says to me "You have E?" and I was like "Yeah, since 8 years old", and he told me that he used to - but he'd outgrown it, and then we started comparing seizures and actually got EXCITED about the EEG's and the glue and the lil' orange pills with the jell inside - ect ect. I felt so connected to him - like I'd known him my whole life. I wanted to keep talking to him for ever - because I don't often get a chance to talk about it with anyone else. I felt so strange. Is this reaction normal? He finished by saying "WOW - thats AWESOME...oh, well not that you have epilepsy - but..." and I said "It's okay - I know EXACTLY what your saying!"

Kaitie

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
I feel like giving up-Someone Help Jess0518 Self-injury Recovery 11 04-26-2007 07:43 PM
Witnessing someone become Manic....? cujo25 Bipolar Disorder 9 03-08-2006 01:16 AM
In love with someone, not in love with love eve40 Relationship Health 7 02-21-2006 10:13 PM
Oh my god...Some please tell me what just happened!!! URGENT DarkChange Heart Disorders 26 12-19-2005 11:34 AM
Anyone else have weird nights like this?? LonelyTraveler Anxiety 4 08-22-2005 07:48 PM