It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2002, 10:07 AM   #1
Bleubird

Post another question

Ok, I have been reading alot of these posts and I am now confused what is the differance between the different types of seizures. I was told I have grandmals when I go into my seizure but reading others I feel like I fit into so many others. When I was first diagnosed I went striaght into a study for Topamax and I think that was a mistake. Because they didn't really help me they wanted me for there research. Does anyone know of any sites that would help me learn about epilepsy?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-23-2002, 12:58 PM   #2

^enigma^ HB User
Probably the best site i know of is efo.org. They have a lot of good info there. Also you said you think that you fit into other catagories of siezures which(i am no expert) but I think most people with E do have more than one type. I have mainly simple partial seizures and sometimes have complex partial.

Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-24-2002, 10:22 PM   #3
Bleubird

thanks

Closed Thread