Well, didn't have to wait until the 31st after all
Seizure came last night. Spent the day setting up appointments and taking pain meds for neck, back and shoulder. Shifted something in the shoulder during the night and woke up with numbness and tingling. Found the Epileptologist(sp?)but won't be able to get an appointment before the end of Septemer. They did, however, say that if there is any cancellation beforehand I can have it.
Tattoo, the secretary/nurse confirmed all that you told me (about catamenial epilepsy) and in addition wondered why my meds had never been changed.
As for mom, lung collapsed 20-40% and they put in a chest tube to re-inflate. Can't seem to shake the infection in the lung, but they are doing all that they can. She's been moved to ICU and now we wait. Meanwhile, keep the prayers coming. Take care everybody and God bless you and yours http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif