It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2002, 01:12 AM   #1

Piano HB User
Post Hey, where is everyone?

Where are all my old board buddies? I only recognize one name.

Old 08-12-2002, 02:01 AM   #2
Inactive

nicola76 HB User
Smile

Hello Piano,

Not sure if you consider me a board buddy. I haven't been on the boards as much as I used to be 'cuz I'm preparing for my wedding. The big day is September 14!!

Take care everybody!

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Nic

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2002, 05:05 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ksavage HB User
Het Piano! I am still here too! I have not been on much lately, but I do check in every once in a while! Not sure if you know this or not but I am 4 months pregnant & seizure free at the moment! I can't believe it! How have you been? I have not heard anything from Koko either......have you talked to her? Keep in touch & I will check back later today to see if you are around!
Have a GREAT day everyone!
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Kim

Old 08-13-2002, 01:33 PM   #4

Piano HB User
Well hello ladies! At least two friendly names! And congrats to both of you. No, I haven't heard from Koko either. I'm not on the board much anymore. My boyfriend has a new computer game so we're fighting for computer time.

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing. I have strep throat right now, so I'm home from work for a couple of days. I'll check back later tonight.

Piano

Old 08-13-2002, 02:06 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ksavage HB User
I am so sorry that you are not feeling well! I hope you get back n your feet ASAP, but enjoy this time for some R & R! I will have to search around on the board in search of Koko! & Tell that boyfriend of your to spare you are least a few minutes a day so you can keep in touch! I will try to do better about it myself!
Big hugs to you!

Old 08-14-2002, 02:19 AM   #6
Inactive

nicola76 HB User
Smile

Piano,

So sorry to hear about your strep-throat! Hope you start to feel better soon.

I'll also try to get on here more often to keep in touch. Just so hectic right now! *lol* Hectic in a good way though!

Take care!

P.S. EXACTLY ONE MONTH FROM TODAY I GET MARRIED!!! (not an excited gal here..nope!)

Old 08-15-2002, 12:46 AM   #7

Piano HB User
Holy Crap Nicola! September 14th? That's the day my sister is getting married, too! Cool...

Well, now I have a secondary upper respiratory infection on top of the strep throat. So now I can swallow, speak, OR breathe. Aaaarrrrgggghhh! Can't really sleep either, I feel like I'm drowning.

I'll try to get to the board at least once a week to say Howdy. It's really weird, tho, because at my job there's all these new people, and it kinda makes me uncomfortable. Then I come here and don't recognize ANYONE. Hey, but check out what is says under my name. How long has it said that? I just noticed today. So does this mean I can stick my nose in the air? Kick arse!

Hope everyone is well and happy,

Piano

Old 08-15-2002, 02:04 AM   #8
Inactive

nicola76 HB User
Smile

Piano,

So groovy that your sis and I are getting married on the same day! Is she as insanely excited as I am? *lol* I'm not nervous yet but I'm sure that will come in time!

That sucks about you're still not feeling very well. I hate getting sick in the summer!! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

Take care!

Nic http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif

Old 08-16-2002, 04:30 AM   #9
Inactive

shirlgirl HB User
Smile

hi piano,
Still here to somewhere!! lol

Old 08-16-2002, 05:41 AM   #10
Veteran

Kokopelli HB User
Talking

Hey Gang,

I am still here unfortunantly I have been having ALOT of seizures I am stuck out here in the middle of no where with no neuro someday I'll get these under control.

Koko

Old 08-16-2002, 08:42 AM   #11
Inactive

nicola76 HB User
Hello Koko!

It's great to see you on here again. I'm so sorry to hear about all of your seizures. As hard as it may be, try to stay positive and keep faith.

Take care! (((BIG HUGS)))

Old 08-16-2002, 11:20 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ksavage HB User
http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/dance.gif I am so super happy to FINALLY hear from you Koko! I was really beginig to worry about you! I am so sorry to hear that you are not doing so hot at the moment though! OK.....we are all gonna have to hang close for the next few weeks & help Nic get ready for the big day! I am really excited for you sweetie! You hang in there!
I am wishing you all a wonderful day!

Old 08-17-2002, 11:27 PM   #13

Piano HB User
Hello everyone. Koko--glad to hear from you, even if it's bad news. And Shirlgirl--I *almost* forgot you existed? Where ya been? Nicola--Yes, my sister is insanely excited! Have any good ideas for bridal shower activities? What about bachelorette party ideas? (No stripper, ha ha)

One thing I've learned from being sick--you'll have more seizures. I didn't know this. But my Dr says that infection lower seizure threshold AND vice-versa. Anyone know this?

Piano

Old 08-18-2002, 03:36 AM   #14
Inactive

nicola76 HB User
Cool

Hey all!

Well its now officailly less than 4 weeks until my wedding! Can't believe how close its getting!

Piano, as far as the bachelor/bachelorette parties go, they're being held on the same night. Since we're going to be up in Edinburgh (awesome city!!) we're just going to have our nites out there.

I hope that both you and Koko are feeling better and keeping well. *HUGS*

Many thanks to everybody! You're all the best!!

Old 08-18-2002, 09:16 PM   #15
Veteran
(female)

Krazykcio HB User
Hey gang,
I've been on vacation....AND my son's wedding is on August 31....so I've been busy! By the time Autumn rolls around I'm betting many of us will be back to daily postings etc. I miss most of you, and Marilyn (Beth's Mom.) I'm sorry to hear about illnesses, seizures etc., but am happy to hear about the pregnancies and wedding plans. Be well friends. Kathy

Closed Thread