It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2002, 10:09 PM   #1

Beth's Mom HB User
Post Koko....

KoKo...
You said headaches?
What has gone on with you over the summer months up to now? You wanted to be back working for the railroad, but guess that is not happening. What do you do with your time and how often have these headaches been upon you?
Take care,
Marilyn...Beth's Mom

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-20-2002, 12:14 AM   #2
Veteran

Kokopelli HB User
hey lady!!

Long time no hear from I am trying other things but I am slowly finding out some onfo on the RR stuff my dad is letting things out friends are I am still trying to get my job back of course as it's all I want but I refuse to beg them or make a fool of myself it's up to them. My dad said something to me that NO one wanted to let me go and my boss would give anything to have me back but when I say something to him he says no so I am VERY confused. I have a feeling mom and pops did something and won't say anything. but I cannot garantee that. They know everyone here and dad even put up 1/2 million to the train for funding so he still has alot of pull I guess. I dunno hon we'll see as time goes on what my future is there I do know my two goals in life are to fix my teeth and get seizures under control.. but people need to except who you are first so you can work. Not sure this little town is willing.

Hugs
Koko

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread