It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2002, 07:43 AM   #1

MissingRay HB User
Post Happy Birthday Ray

For all of you that have read my other posts in here "Sharing My Story...Hopefully Bringing Some Awareness." And "The Story Of Ray"....it would have been Ray's birthday on Monday, October 28th. He would have been turning 24. Last year on his birthday he was best man in his brother's wedding. So, I'll probably be watching the tape of the wedding all day on Monday and crying my eyes out. His stone is finally going to be placed at the cemetary on Friday the 25th. Just in time for his birthday. This weekend is going to be a rough one. I'm getting nervous because I don't know how I'll be or how our daughter will be. It is going to be very hard.

Just needed to vent.

Bridgette

------------------
Grieving over my boyfriend, Ray, who passed away from epilepsy on January 31, 2002 at the age of 23.

Ray suffered from myoclonic and grand mal seizures.

Loving father to our seven year old daughter.

Loving father to our daughter, Colleen Rae.

Old 10-22-2002, 12:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Ksavage HB User
Bridgette,
I will be thinking of you in this tough time you are facing. Olease stay strong & know that you can turn to us anytime you need a cyber shoulder to cry on. It may take a minute, but there is almost someone here to help you.
I know that you miss Ray more than we know, but please try to remember that he no longer has to suffer this horrible condition or live in fear any longer.

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Kim

------------------
Yesterday is the past, tomorrow is the future, today is a GIFT, that it is why it is called the present.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2002, 12:07 PM   #3

MissingRay HB User
Kim,

You are right. I even wrote that in my poem....if you did read The Story Of Ray.

Thanks so much
Bridgette

------------------
Grieving over my boyfriend, Ray, who passed away from epilepsy on January 31, 2002 at the age of 23.

Old 10-23-2002, 08:04 AM   #4

MissingRay HB User
bumping

------------------

Closed Thread