It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2003, 03:48 AM   #1

shirlygirly HB User
Smile hi gang!

hi all!
i'm still here somewhere, somehow i was not able to post nnno more, i had my account taken away so has to re-register.anyway n/m.
hhow are you all?
i just came on to tell you i have the hospital again on feb 14th for 3 monthly check-up...
and have kept so good since i was switched to the new meds (keppra) i have never had an abscence either which is so great!! and have been ok since last may..the chancces of me getting my license back looks hopeful but i don't want to get rolled up about it! lets hope from now till beginning of may its good news!
i wish i could lose weight not much about 3-4stone, but am frightened to over exert myself or change my eating cause i know i need a full stomach or otherwise i will fit! i have to definately make sure i have had something to eat! can anyone help in this light, and have lost weight slowly but gained success? i would love to be thinner have my license back, and be able to know i am more better stabilised than ever! how wonderful that would be...great start for 2003.
tc
shirley.x.

Old 01-22-2003, 08:40 AM   #2
Inactive

nicola76 HB User
Smile

Hello Shirly!

Glad to see you back and posting again!

Here's wishing you good luck at your 3 month check-up in Feb! Sounds like everything is going really well for you at the moment. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you getting your license back in May! :wink:

As far as the weight loss goes, have you asked your doc about that? I'm sure he'd be able to suggest a safe weight loss programme for you.

Take care!

http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/heart.gif Nic

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread