It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2007, 08:41 AM   #1
(female)

Kimwwe HB User
Really Zoned/scared

Hi,
I know there is probably not a lot of people on now but I just needed to go on this page. I had my 1st seizure (grand-mal) at 40 (this Feb.) and then a second in June. 1st one, Thank God my husband was home so he called 911 and they confirmed that's what it was (EEG also had something like "sharp waves" in left side).
Both happened from lack of sleep. 1st I'll hear really intensified noises when I try to sleep and then might fall asleep for a little while. On 1st one, I just decided not to try and sleep and had one around 10:00 (Sunday at home), then second one, I did not get good sleep so called in to work, got some sleep after, and still ended up getting one around 4:00.
But today is another one where I did not get sleep (take Xanax and ran out yesterday so did not take), I had to go to work and now I feel extremely zoned out, fuzzy, like time and sound senses are "off". I told a couple people here but I am so afraid!! And I have a stressful, time consuming receiveables job. Has anyone been in a situation like this? It feels like I felt the other times I got the seizures but I do not know if it is stress from being "tired and afraid" or if I am going to get one. Both times before were so different but the "aura" thing at night is the same. Intensified sounds last night, not much sleep and bad dreams when I did. I hope somone can help me out, I feel like this day is not gonna end. Thank you!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread