It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2007, 05:21 PM   #1
(male)

limeridge11 HB User
seizures coming back like that

Hi there been awhile being in this web site. Always liked it because people always helping others out. I have to say been doing good with the seizures not coming on until this last month. I have been getting them like 2-3 a week and calling people and not even know what I say to them. Mind you they are family I call. After it's all over very beat like I've worked all day or something. Now I take 2300mg keppra 500mg tegertool have you had your seizures where you get them for awhile then they are gone for sometime. I use to get them only when home now it's getting to the point where it's when I'm out now. That is not a good thing to have them now. I'm a person that takes buses from place to place and it does get scarey sometime. If anyone could help out here in this matter I would really thank you for it. Limeridge

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

neurowreck HB User
Re: seizures coming back like that

Does your neurologist have any ideas?

My seizures had been under fairly decent control (a few a year) then jumped to several a week, and got to the point I couldn't work any longer. The only changes were moving to a different climate (I'm still trying to get well enough to move back to where I was). Now, it's a challenge to get meds sorted out, and figure out when I'm ok enough to get to the store. I'd suggest talking to your doc, and letting him/her know that it's getting unsafe to go out without someone with you.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread