It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

mezzedup HB User
Crhonic pain / mix adding up illnesses / and epilepsy How to help myself?

Sorry, me again. Beside epilepsy i suffer from chronic pain due to back - disks - neuropathy- turnal carpals and surgeries problems. rls not helping either None of these issues can be helped with surgery so left off to find a way to cope with them.

I would like to know how you cope and what may help you with these issues (a mix of illness adding up to our epilepsy) (beside trying to drop - lay down before hitting the floor when possible)

I am on morphine patches which help me a lot to deal with the pain yet those crises sure mess up the level of normal pain to health problems described above.

Meditation I've tried yet doesn't seem to work at this stage. I've tried different ways along the road but all failed. Any ideas on what I can still try?

What works for you might not work at all for me but I'd sure give it a try to help myself.

thanks you all again

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread