It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2007, 06:35 PM   #1
(female)

mooselips HB User
Does someone have an answer?

Hi all,
My husband , 58 years old had an episode, I would call a seizure in July.
I found him on the floor, his eyes were wide open, lying on his back, arms were in a "swimming" motion, or trying to orient to the falling. He also had some foaming around his mouth. When he out for about 8 minutes, I suppose, (I was in panic mode, alone on an island with him) and really didn't keep time.
When he awoke, he didn't know me, or the time, or the day, or any recollection of what happened.
He recently had another "episode" 1 weeks ago at 3:30 a.m. after getting up to the bathroom. I was not home, and did not witness the episode.

He recently has ad a Ct of brain, and EEG, a Tilt table test, 24 hour holter monitor, and now is n a 4 weeks event monitor. A Neurololgy appt. is for Nov. 14th. One strange thing, he passed out during the tilt table test, after being injected with Isuprel, although when he passed out he had NO change in his Vital signs.

The "syncope" cardiac Dr. said something relating to pychosis? Weve been married 37 years, and I have never seen any unusual behavior, to point to pychosis. (I think when they fail to find an answer they sometimes point upstairs)

Any suggestions of anything whatsoever will be appreciated.

Thanks, Diane

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread