It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
(female)

ladyblue77 HB User
Question whats wrong with me?

hi everyone, somthing wierd happens to me sometimes,and i dont know what it is, i was crossing the road, then my brain went blank, next thing i heard two boys shouting at me, they said that car nerly hit you, watch what your doing, but i never saw it, its geting scary now, does enyone know,whats wrong with me?
ladyblue77

Old 11-22-2007, 08:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Travis from MN HB UserTravis from MN HB UserTravis from MN HB User
Re: whats wrong with me?

Did you "zone out" and have a lapse of time for a brief moment?

It could have been a very mild seizure, aura or similar. If you have had similar episodes where you zone out, or lost track or time when listening to the radio or TV that could be a good indication.

Before you ask, YES people can still be walking and upright when these occur and unaware of the seizures.

Thats why I ask if you noted it when listening to music,radio,news,video, etc... Something where a lapse would be noticed due to missing content.

--Travis

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2007, 01:09 AM   #3
(female)

ladyblue77 HB User

yes exzactly like u said lose time, when i watch tv it happens a lot then, ive been called a drunk in the street, and a zombie by people, and i dont drink and i dont take drugs. thanks 4 your replie, do you know enymore about it?,
what test do docs do?
ladyblue77

Old 11-23-2007, 02:04 AM   #4
(male)

ads71 HB User
Thumbs up Re: whats wrong with me?

Lady Blue i think you may have something wrong with your pancreas.The pancreas controlls the levels of insulin within your blood and it sounds as though you are experienceing the opposite symptoms to to a diabetic. You zone out, can be perceived as being drunk etc. Go to a Doc and ask for a check up on your blood sugars, i believe your pancreas is producing too much insulin.
I hope this helps. Be carefull not to drive..
Ads

Old 11-23-2007, 02:52 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

life_is_good HB User

I'd speak to your regular doctor first and describe your symptoms. He or she will probably want to run some bloodwork. If that comes back good, you'll likely be sent to a neurologist for an EEG and scans. It's important that you get to the bottom of this. Please keep us posted.

Closed Thread