It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2007, 07:18 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Sherri5186 HB User
Merry Christmas To Everyone!!

Hi everyone,

Just wanting to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and
a Happy New Year!! May we all find a cure to stop seizures
in this upcoming year. Take care,Sherri

Old 12-23-2007, 08:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

neurowreck HB User
Re: Merry Christmas To Everyone!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah (?sp), Happy Kwanza (?sp), and Happy anything I've missed.

Happy New Year to all
Thanks Sherri

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

life_is_good HB User

Wishing everyone a happy, HEALTHY, seizurefree new year.

Old 12-23-2007, 05:46 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User

I Pray that God watches over everyone in this site, and hears all our prayers. We have been through good and bads, but all will b better for the up coming year. Godbless you all and your families these holidays and Know there's always a shinning light... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Old 12-24-2007, 02:29 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

vickie45 HB Uservickie45 HB User
Smile Re: Merry Christmas To Everyone!!

merry christmas sherri and life is good and neurowreck and travis and everyone whos been here for me i cant name all of you so this is for everyone ,im doing ok today ,i think i have a ulcer .i believe cause my stomach hurts nonstop and im bleeding (you know where) or could be my colon it does run in my family but im seeing that dr colon/ulcer on the 27th if i can get in but if its important i prob can .but im all ready for christmas im not too depressed today it comes and goes sometimes im depressed sometimes im happy but tomorrow when we go to my mom's for chirstmas i TOLD myself i will not have a seizure so im hopeing i dont if i do i will have tons of people around to help me right im going to enjoy my day tomorrow no matter what .but wanted to wish all of you a merry christmas as well and my new years resuloution is for the drs to get my seizures under control so i can live a happy normal life again.
take care everyone and god bless
vickie
ps how do you change the fonts and colors and sizes on here ?? i tried but i dont know how to do them ..
vickie

Old 12-26-2007, 09:23 AM   #6
(male)

sztoomuch HB User
Talking Re: Merry Christmas To Everyone!!

I wish that all of us would have great holidays. Yesterday, for Christmas, our extended family got together. One of my nieces, also an epileptic, is trying to get into nursing. She is doing very well, considering that she cannot drive. I know that we have all been prescribed medicine, but sometimes the best medicine is a good attitude and a good laugh!

Hoping that we all get such medicine!

Old 12-26-2007, 12:56 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

hey all i had the best christmas ever i did have a few seizures but that wasnt what made me happy see back in may06 my niece who i love with all my heart stoled my xanax and i called the police on her i didnt know what else to do and she had not spoken to me since well yesterday at my mothers we both hugged each other and cried and told each other how we were sorry i told her i was sorry for telling the police and she said she was sorry for taking my pills and we hugged and to me that was the best christmas pressent ever,also i started on some 1 mgs klonipins just to see how they work and so far they are helping it took effect a bit longer to kick in then xanax but once it did im so hyper i cant sit still and not a bit depressed so maybe the klonipins are going to work for me .i even took my daughter to her drs appt and i pushed the wheelchair in front of me never felt faint nothing i feel wonderfull so im telling the dr that the klonipins seem to help alot .and yes i had a wonderfull christmas even though i had 2 seizures but today after starting the klonipins omg i feel great so it takes a bit longer to kick in but once it does i feel like running and dancing and singing to the world i feel HAPPYYYYYYY,hope you all had good christmas too and hope the new year brings all of you great joy and happiness....
vickie

Last edited by vickie45; 12-26-2007 at 12:58 PM.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:18 PM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Sherri5186 HB User

Hi Vickie and Everyone,

Glad to hear that you had a Merry Christmas.I had a seizure
in Christmas Eve,but,felt great on Christmas Day and the 26th
went out with family for some after Christmas deals in wrapping
paper etc.then I had to stay at my parents until today because
I had seizures on the 27th and 28th and plenty of auras.Feeling
great now and will be celebrating the new year in with 2 close
friends.Happy New Year to everyone!! Take care,Sherri

Last edited by Sherri5186; 12-30-2007 at 06:18 PM.

Old 12-30-2007, 07:57 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

sherri
could you tell me what auras. are? and what happens when we have one of them im still a bit confused about what that is .i had 2 seizures at my moms came home done fine went to my old dr since my other dr left the practice and i didnt really like the staff so went back to my old dr my b/p is great i pushed the wheelchair in didnt fall or nothing got home still did fine i had my last seizure so far on the 25th so thats good ,i tried the klonipins 1 mgs did great the first day i was so hyper and couldnt sit still was up doing everything but then the next day when i took 1 i couldnt calm down and i dont understand why it was 6 hrs later and i was still shaky and nervous so i had to take a xanax within mins i calmed down and this is the year 2008 i hope we all get better and that our seizures go away (wishfull thinking i know) i go to the neuro dr jan 10th and hes to maybe start me on seizure meds plus do a tilt test and possibly another MRI i really dont know but he may switch me xanax but i dont want to switch if they take forever to calm me down i mean i was freaking out so i took a xanax and was calm so i dont know why the klonipins didnt help but the first day i only took one pill and felt great ,but maybe later i can get them to work im hoping something will and guess what else im not depressed so far im even dressing up and wearing makeup and listening to music dancing i just have a good feeling that this is the year where im going to get better cause i so much want to go back to work and drive and walk into places without falling and having the time of my life and someday that will happen .
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE LETS MAKE 2008 OUR GOOD YEAR!!!!
vickie

Old 12-31-2007, 05:01 AM   #10
Veteran
(female)

Sherri5186 HB User

Hi Vickie,

I am glad to hear that you have been up wearing make-up,
dancing etc.Maybe they can lower your dose on the klonopin
so you won't get so anxious.
Auras are a feeling that you have that you are about to have a
seizure,sometimes I have those but do not actually go into a full
blown seizure.I guess we all have different little warnings(feelings).
It is really hard to explain what that feeling is like,I kind of feel like
my head is about to explode.Maybe you can start a thread titled
auras and just ask everyone to try an explain what kind they get
and how they feel.I am sure there is many different types of warning
signs.But,an aura is mainly how you feel right before a seizure,sometimes
I do not even get an aura and just go right into a full blown seizure
without no feelings,that is when I may hurt myself,cause I don't have
no time to try and sit down etc.I have also heard that some
doctors say that they are actually a type of simple partial
seizure.
I hope you and everyone enjoys breaking in the new year tonight.
Take care,Sherri

Last edited by Sherri5186; 12-31-2007 at 05:22 AM.

Closed Thread