It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2008, 08:09 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

vickie45 HB Uservickie45 HB User
i will post later today....

i will be on here as soon as i can been busy and want to post i will later today or once kids go back to school but so far seizure free for 1 full month and im driving ,going into stores doing everything but i will write later depakote has gave me back my life...
vickie gods

Old 02-24-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sherri5186 HB User
Re: i will post later today....

Hi Vickie,

I am so happy for you I have actually starting to have more
seizures the last 3 months then ever before.I hope God answers
my prayers after I go into to be evaluated for an operation, like he
answered yours.I am also happy to hear you are going back out
to the stores and wearing makeup again.Take care,Sherri

Last edited by Sherri5186; 02-24-2008 at 03:30 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2008, 07:09 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User030free HB User

Vickie Im so happy for you, I remember how that felt when I hit my month mark seizure free, Now Im 10 months free and hoping to hit 1 year soon... I hope you continue to do well and stay positive Sherri, I also hope all the test come back on your favor and if its meant to be, it will happen. Keep us posted
Laura

Old 02-25-2008, 03:43 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

life_is_good HB User

Great to hear the good news Vickie!

Old 02-25-2008, 07:09 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

vickie45 HB Uservickie45 HB User

thanks all for your nice responces .i do have one question though my neuro dr has me on the depakote xr 500 mgs in the am and 500 mgs in the pm and im very sleepy alot is this normal or could it be from something different ?? yes im very proud and i hope i stay seizure free also another question do any of you get headaches while on the seizure meds? i do but i had the headaches even before i started the meds . and i take darvacets cause nothing else works i have tried 2 that the neuro dr gave me and those didnt help at all and the otc never helped .and with darvacets i take one in am for headaches and they do ware off but if i didnt have anything my head hurts horrible im a bit scared cause a friend of mine died in aug 07 from a anurisum she was having horrible headaches was seeing a dr but they didnt run no test like MRI or CATSCAN ,now shes gone and she was a yr younger then iam had 3 children too .my neuro dr wants to do another MRI but something about my insurance is preventing it right now cause i had one march 07 how often does insurance let you have MRI'S ??
also is 1000 mgs a day a bit high for seizures or is that a good dose??
someone told me WOW thats kind of a high dose for seizures so im confused i see neuro dr march 5th .
any type of advice would help me here as im wondering why i have the horrible headaches if im on depakote now and its not migranes either it just comes on and if i didnt have anything to take my head hurts horrible and i cant sleep without something for my head.and im a little nervous i guess mainly because i just found out why my friend died .and im getting myself scared.
vickie gods

Last edited by vickie45; 02-25-2008 at 07:18 AM. Reason: forgot something else i wanted to post.

Closed Thread