It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
(male)

freespirit74 HB User
having bad muscle spasams need help???

i have been having muscle spasams for about 12 years and they are getting worse. my doctor has got me on tegretol to stop the spasams and clonazapam at night to sleep. the spasams come on during the day and get really bad at night when im trying to relax. all the doctors i have seen dont know what is wrong with me. i was told i have epilepsy but i dont get the blackouts that other people get and i dont get the seizures that come on with epilepic seizures. ive had a bad car accident and have had my spasams (fits) ever since. i dont know what is wrong with me and after not knowing for 12 years its really starting to get me depressed and angry. PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP ME.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
pain med with muscle relaxer niap Pain Management 8 05-10-2008 10:03 PM
Long-term muscle relaxer use Toonces1 Arachnoiditis 4 05-01-2008 07:43 AM
Mechanical Breathing problems due to Back Muscle Spasams CowboyCarpenter Back Problems 5 04-01-2007 08:59 PM
Severe Spasams Help! THEEEJIT Spinal Cord Disorders 6 05-06-2006 07:16 AM
doees anyone experience muscle spasams like this chick58 Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) (CRPS) 6 09-30-2005 07:31 AM