It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Epilepsy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
(female)

cas526 HB User
Can anyone explain this

My son has seizures. Fairly well controlled unless I forget a dose, which was the case yesterday. Did not realize it until it was time for the pm dose. I feel horrible but it was to late to do anything except to realize that he will have a seizure tonight. Well,he did a little earlier then what I expected because he usually has his seizures at night. This is the part that has be baffled. We were driving in the car and I hear a bell chiming. I checked the radio to see if it was turned on and it was not. The sound was coming from his side of the car. Then I looked over at him and he is holding his ear with his face distorted. I know this was the beginning of a seizure. My question is What was this bell ringing?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2008, 01:51 PM   #2
(female)

cas526 HB User
Re: Can anyone explain this

Anyone????

Could this have been an aurora? If so what causes the sound? It sounded like one of those triangles that we all played in elementary school. He was sitting on the passenger seat of the car and I was driving so it was fairly loud. Could this cause damage to his hearing?
Thoughts anyone!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread